This 45-minute lesson plan is designed to:
- Help students understand the different ways to pay for their higher education
- Help students prioritize different sources of school funding
- Break down the basics of federal and private student loans
Please note: Lesson plans incorporate videos, presentations and handouts from the It’s a Money Thing 48 Topics library. If you are a 12 or 24 Topics subscriber, you’ll need to check that you have the content packs required.
In addition to the elements included in the downloadable PDF below, you will need:
- VIDEO 38—How to Save on Tuition
- VIDEO 26—Student Loans 101
- HANDOUT 38—How to Save on Tuition
- HANDOUT 26—Student Loans 101
- PRESENTATION 38—How to Save on Tuition
Lesson plans are provided for both U.S. and Canadian credit unions.