This 45-minute lesson plan is designed to:
- Introduce students to the concept of credit scores, how they’re calculated and why they’re important
- Provide students with the knowledge to form good credit habits
Please note: Lesson plans incorporate videos, presentations and handouts from the It’s a Money Thing 48 Topics library. If you are a 12 or 24 Topics subscriber, you’ll need to check that you have the content packs required.
In addition to the elements included in the downloadable PDF below, you will need:
- VIDEO 02—Breakdown of a Credit Score
- VIDEO 04—Boost Your Credit Score
- HANDOUT 02—Breakdown of a Credit Score
- HANDOUT 04—Boost Your Credit Score
- PRESENTATION 02—Breakdown of a Credit Score
Lesson plans are provided for both U.S. and Canadian credit unions.