This article shows how you can view and analyze your email history.
- Log into your Academy admin area.
- Select Emails from the admin sidebar.
- Go to the History tab.
Here, you’ll see all the emails you’ve sent to users in the past.
Inside your email history, you can sort sent messages based on type. You can also filter results for a specific recipient by using their name or email address.
Results will display in a table. You will see the following information:
- Date: date and time the email was sent
- Recipient: email address of user
- Subject: email subject line
- Mailer: type of email that was sent out
This is helpful for your own records as an Academy owner. You can easily see which students received what email messages, and when. This can help you avoid sending duplicate information to the same student, etc.