This article shows how you can send emails to users in your Academy.
Locating the Compose area
- Log in to your Academy’s admin area.
- Click Emails in the admin sidebar.
- You will be automatically brought to the Compose area.
Using the Email Compose
- To: select your email recipient(s). You can send an email to an individual student, all those in a specific course, or all students in your school
- From: what sender name will appear in the recipient's inbox (this is preset with your Academy website)
- Subject: the email subject line
- Message: write your email message here
- Disable HTML Template: when selected, this will send the message as plain text and remove any additional HTML/CSS formatting.
When you’re finished filling out the information, you can then choose either Send Test Email (to send it to yourself) or Send Email. To later view emails you’ve sent out, go to Emails > History.