We need three things from you prior to launching your It's a Money Thing Academy website.
1. URL for your Academy
We'll take care of registration and DNS setup for the Academy. The choice of URL is up to you. Here are some common formats to consider.
- XYZacademy.com / .org
- XYZCUacademy.com / .org
- XYZmoneything.com / .org
2. Email address for the Teachable system
- You will receive alerts when new students sign up.
- It should be different than your own email address since your users will receive emails from this address.
- Ideally the address should be something like itsamoneything@XYZ.com.
- It should be an address that your IT department can set up and have forwarded to yourself and whoever else you would like to be alerted when activity happens on your site.
3. Sign up for the first course
Sign up for the It's a Money Thing Academy Bundle (the first course) with this new email address.
- Once you've signed up, we will designate this user account as an admin so you have access to see your students and other stats.
- You can also sign up with your corporate email address to see what users will see.
Once these tasks are done, we will complete the setup and you will be ready to launch.